1. In the Websites tab, in the left pane, select the site.
2. Add a new language branch to the site:
a. Click New..
b. In the dialog, specify the Title and the Name.
The Name needs to have the following format:
<language-code> or <language-code>_<country-code>
- the supported language code is lower-case, two-letter code as defined by ISO-639-1
- the supported country code is lower-case or upper-case, two-letter code as defined by ISO 3166
Examples: en, en_US, en_us, en_GB, en_gb.
Select the Template and click Create.
3. In the Websites tab, in the left pane, select the site.
4. In the Tools menu, select Language Copy.
5. The Language Copy dialog opens. It displays a matrix of the language versions available for individual pages. An x in a language column means that the page is available within the language tree.
6. To copy an existing page or page tree to a specific language first select the appropriate empty cell. Then click the arrow and select the type of copy in the drop-down menu.
Type of language copy
Uses the behavior from parent pages
Cancels the copy for this page and its children
<language>+ (e.g. French+)
Copies the page and all its children from that language
<language> (e.g. French)
Copies only the page from that language
7. Click OK to close the dialog.
8. In the next dialog, click Yes to confirm the copy.